Marketing & Communication Specialist
The Marketing & Communications Specialist is a critical role at FSX that is responsible for building relationships with potential and existing customers through digital marketing and advertising, virtual and in-person events, and owning the brand voice. This person will be a deadline-oriented team player who demonstrates a mastery of marketing and communications techniques to support File & ServeXpress’ overall business strategy. The selected applicant will leverage exceptional written communication skills, collaborative project management strategies, and out of the box thinking to develop strategy and content for various internal and external communications, as well as marketing and advertising initiatives. Building upon an established understanding of user needs and behaviors, the Marketing & Communications Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to create and manage content across the digital marketing landscape, create and manage internal and external company communications, and maintain File & ServeXpress’s brand voice across all assets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop content strategy based on clients’ business objectives and end users’ needs, unique value proposition, messaging, and audience
- Engage in market research and campaign analysis to uncover insights and patterns that drive future content strategy and creation
- Develop and optimize editorial calendars for integrated content marketing campaigns, with consideration of web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Maintain File & ServeXpress’ brand voice throughout all internal and external communications
- Manage and organize audiences for Marketing campaigns that cater to a variety of user personas
- Create and organize copy for web, email marketing, digital advertising, and social media, including LinkedIn and Facebook, to drive interest and engagement
- Support File & ServeXpress’ Business Development efforts by preparing pitch decks, educational presentations, event marketing materials, and formal proposals as needed
- Manage File & ServeXpress’ communications efforts and content creation, such as press releases, technical articles, blog posts, and intranet content
- Integrate SEO strategies and intent into web-based content, leveraging keyword research and optimal site/page placement
- Keep abreast of current content and marketing trends, social platforms, media types, and SEO updates to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Lead the creation and delivery of Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President of Product Management
- 3+ years of proven work experience in a professional Marketing, Communications, or Content capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications preferred, not required with acquired experience
- Proven experience developing and managing automation systems for Marketing outreach
- In-depth knowledge of SEO strategies and keywords, UX best practices, and analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative written content and support Graphic Designer in creative imagery
- Experience navigating and creating within MailChimp
- Experience building and maintaining WordPress websites (basic HTML and CSS preferred)
- Experience writing quality content optimized for current search engine algorithms
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and performance-analysis skills
- Ability to work in a team-structured, deadline-driven environment
- Articulate thinker, able to internalize creative direction and react quickly
- Strong project management skills: ability to juggle, organize, and prioritize multiple projects, while responding quickly to changes
- Experience working within the legal industry is strongly preferred
- Experience crafting Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- Working knowledge of the SaaS/technology landscape
About File & ServeXpress
File & ServeXpress (FSX), LLC, is a remote-based company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and is the leading provider of eFiling services to legal professionals nationally. FSX offers a Microsoft Azure cloud-based Software as a Service solution that allows attorneys and staff to electronically submit legal documents to US courts, and electronically serve opposing counsel. Legal professionals depend on FSX to deliver court documents in a reliable, secure, and timely manner.
Our clients represent the largest 100 U.S. law firms, numerous state and federal government agencies, and top law firms in California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Texas, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, and other key jurisdictions.
Perks and Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
FSX employee perks include 401k, life and disability insurance, and work hour flexibility.
A healthy work-life balance is vital. Our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can return feeling refreshed.