Want to learn the basics of eService on File & ServeXpress? We’ve got you covered!
On June 1st, 2023, the FSX team ran an “Effortless eService 101” webinar. The Webinar covered tips and tricks for managing your organization’s user and service lists, including the following topics:
- How to manage account permissions as an Organization Admin (0:20)
- Configuring personal Notification Options and Notification Forwarding (5:13)
- Saved Transaction Access for collaborating on transaction drafts (7:38)
- An introduction to the Service List (9:47)
- Case and Party Management for “Serve Only” Projects (11:03)
- Finding cases in File & ServeXpress (14:14)
- A service example through the filing flow, including adding sending parties, E-Service, U.S. Mail Service, selecting additional recipients, and more (19:47)
- Proof of Service using the Transaction Report (27:44)
The entire webinar is available in the video below.
Questions on the Webinar
The webinar demos the File & ServeXpress application exclusively. This application is available in many states including:
- California (San-Francisco)
- Georgia (Fulton County)
- Virginia (Fairfax)
- West Virginia
Yes, you can learn more with the following resources:
- Our Perfect eService Checklist
- Our Knowledge Hub, which includes user guides and resources categorized by state.
- The article Why Bother with Dedicated eService When Email Exists?